70s Xavier is everything I’ve ever wanted.
regular reminder that Gays of Future Past is going to kill me and then Lillian is going to have to deal with my body, in Wisconsin of all places.
Relevant to Louis Tomlinson’s interests.
PUT THIS ON A SHIRT FOR ME PLEASE GOD
OH MY GOD ALSO THIS TSHIRT CAN I WEAR THIS TSHIRT EVERYWHERE NERDS ARE TOO
One’s too many and a hundred ain’t enough.
Can I get a short-run on some of those “Whedon Is My Master Now” shirts with “GAIL SIMONE” spray painted over the “Whedon” because y’know. I would like to own and wear that. Everywhere nerds are.
"What do you want go away" #christopher #yorda #caturday #catsofinstagram #tumblrcats
"Oh, I am Magneto now." — Michael Fassbender
"My theory is that people in this day and age want to dismiss things. So they want to be able to dismiss you. They say, ‘You don’t belong, you don’t deserve this because here’s why, and let me find an intellectual argument for why you wearing pink or cuff sleeves or a bow makes you not worthy of your accomplishments. Everything you’ve done doesn’t matter because you wore the wrong thing or you speak in a way that’s feminine or you identify yourself as feminine.’ And I just think that’s bullshit.”
Everybody is allowed to criticize ZDesch around me so long as that criticism does not reduce down to “I don’t like her bangs or the fact that she dares speak or show her face without apology” which means that basically nobody is allowed to criticize ZDesch around me, because that’s all you fucks ever have to say.
How often have you been shopping and you come across something that is just PERFECT, but does not go up to your size? Over 60% of American women wear a size 14 or above, but only 17% of clothing sold is 14 & up. That is a ridiculous disparity.
Moreover, when some brands move into plus (ahem H&M), they throw their signature trendy looks by the wayside in favor of flowy dark fabrics that they think “work” for plus sizes. That is crap. Plus size women want color, print, and structure. Moreover, we want variety. A group this numerous cannot be a monolith, and since style is such a personal thing, we all have different tastes. I want #plussizeplease to be a way to showcase the demand for styles we’d buy and rock, and all the money brands are forfeiting by refusing to expand their sizes.
So here’s how to use it:
1) Snap a picture of a garment you love but does not come in your size. Include the brand and price, tagging the company if possible. For example, I am in love with this Zara marble print dress. I would have purchased it yesterday if it went above a size L. My tweet would be:
“.@Zara marble print sheath, $59. I’d buy it right now if it came in my size. #plussizeplease”
2) Use it on any social media – Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest… even Facebook supports hashtags now.
3) Tag anything you’d purchase, whether in store or online.
4) Feel free to include the size range it comes in and/or the size you think you’d need. Sizing can be tricky, so this is definitely not required.
5) Tell your friends! I don’t just want this to be a blogger thing – I want all women who wear size 14 and up to show their purchasing power and share styles they love. Let’s be unignorable!
Um, yes. I will be doing this.
When watching a show I don’t think ‘Well politically correctly there should be two more minorities’
I’m thinking ‘This is suffocating, this isn’t what life is like, why do i not exist, why do my friends not exist, what the fuck is with this idealisation of one type of person?’
Ladies and gentlemen: our very first soldier sad desk lunch. Or sad gravel while doing whatever with a gigantic gun lunch.